D O Smith & Sons offers their SMDL11 bin surround that features a hinged lid to keep rain, birds and vermin out.
The bin enclosures can cover 120L wheeled bins and stop birds and vermin alike from accessing in order to help prevent the spreading of litter in parks and public places.
The SMDL11 rubbish bin enclosures are made from galvanised and powder coated steel with a hinged door, large litter opening and heavy duty lock.
The bin surrounds feature a pressed Top cover for added strength against birds and vermin and also closes slowly to avoid trapped fingers.
Features of the SMDL11 bin enclosures:
- Surrounds 120L bins with 625mm x 720mm x 1125mm
- Corrosion resistant
- Ventilation access at the back of the unit
- Raised top opening and rain cover
- Freestanding with base holes for surface mounting
- Adjustable feet
- Extra sturdy pedal lift mechanism
The SMDL11 bin enclosures, from D O Smith & Sons, also come with optional labels that offer UV and weather resistance.