Now available from Doric Products , the DS177 chain winder with foldaway lever offers reliable, smooth lever action, sleek contemporary styling and optimal durability.
The DS177 chain winder is manufactured with a polesium base, 304 stainless steel chain, and a chrome plated zinc lever.
Features and advantages of these DS177 chain winders include:
- a non handed fold away lever in a chrome plating finish and fitted with a simple push button action to eliminate damage
- similar footprint to existing industry standards allows for easy replacement and retro fit
- lever positioning away from the key allowing clearance when the key is left in the cylinder
- spring back mechanism to assist in keeping the chain straight, ensuring a smooth chain travel
- availability in a full range of powder coat colours
The DS177 offers three distinct industry leading benefits: corrosion resistance, universal sizing, and an impressive chainwinder rating.
The DS177 chain winder range has a lifetime warranty against corrosion on the body and base. This corrosion resistance complies with the AS2333.3.1 neutral spray test standard of 720 hours.
DS177 chain winder’s have polesium material as standard and after testing the DS177 chainwinder showed no signs of corrosion on the body or the base.
Stainless steel fixing is standard.
The DS177 chain winder has a new adjusting screw on the base allowing for one standard chainwinder to fit all window openings.
The chain opens to a standard length of 280mm, inserting the special, optional, screw in either the 100mm or 150mm spots restricts the opening to those lengths.
This 'one size fits all' feature allows on site stock levels to be reduced.
The DS177 chainwinder has a 30kg weight rating and is tested to 30 000 cycles fully loaded.