Available from Doric Products , DN971 commercial shopfront locks offer increased strength, durability and resistance to the elements due to the 316 grade stainless steel construction.
DN971 commercial locks are suitable for all commercial applications such as building shopfronts.
Features and advantages of DN971 commercial shopfront locks include:
- Chrome plated zinc die cast housing used for added resistance to corrosion, as well as cast stainless steel components for added durability
- The DN971 features 316 stainless steel faceplate, latch tongue, hook dead bolt, screws and furniture, and direct gear drive for positive locking
DN971 commercial shopfront locks have an aesthetically pleasing stainless steel finish and retro fits to the existing Doric DN950 and DN951 ranges.
The body of the lock comes with all required screws and cylinder retaining screws. These commercial locks suit all shop front hinged doors and standard oval cylinders and meet the high security and durability requirements of AS4145, AS1428 and BCA22.1.
Technical specification of the shopfront locks include:
- Cylinder: C4 pin cylinders are standard
- Finish Available: Satin stainless steel
- Materials: Zinc passivated, die cast and stainless steel internals, 316 stainless steel tongues
- Tongues: Available in 22mm, 28mm and 37mm lengths