Available from Doric Products , DN970 shopfront locks are manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel, providing strength and durability as well as resistance to the elements.
DN970 shopfront locks are suitable for all commercial applications such as building shopfronts and suit standard shopfront door lock cut outs.
Features and advantages of DN970 shopfront locks include:
- 316 stainless steel furniture, face plate and deadbolt
- 76mm escape lever for ease of operation
- 7.6mm spindle
- Chrome plates zinc die cast housing for added resistance to corrosion
- Deadbolts are available in lengths of 22mm, 28mm and 37mm
- Direct gear drive for positive locking
- Handle can be mounted at both 45° and 90°
- Lock body is supplied with all screws and cylinder retaining screws
- Suitable for all shopfront hinged doors and standard oval cylinders
- Tapered latch tongue for ease of engagement
The DN970 shopfront security locks meet and exceed the security and durability requirements of the AS4145, AS1428 and BCA22.1 Australia industry standards.
The shopfront locks are available in a satin stainless steel finish.