DMF International announces their co-operation with Dortek Ltd in supplying the Hygienic Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) Swing Doors for pharmaceutical facilities, hospitals, research labs, food processing and cleanroom laboratories.
Meets hygienic standards of the medical and food industry
Safeguards against the spread of bacteria and infection.
The Hygienic GRP swing doors come in various styles and sizes to suit your facility
- Smooth and non-absorbent surface makes it resistant to dangerous bacteria
- Constructed to tolerate strong cleaning chemicals
- Lightweight, durable and low maintenance
- Door panel material is easy to clean
- Water, rust and swell resistant
- Seamless moulded construction with no joints and ledges
- Fire rated for up to 2 to 4 hours with concealed intumescent
Available in standard sizes or can be custom made.
- Single or double swing doors
- Clam close sliding doors for added security
- Various window sizes
- Operated manually or automatically
- Lead lining for Xray applications
- Fire rated to 2 to 4 hours
- Available in GRP, stainless steel or aluminium frame
- Available in Delrin self closing hinge system or Vcam gravity hinge
The GRP Hygienic Doors provides superior hygiene to pre-op theatres, hospital wards and industrial kitchens for the medical and hospitality industry.