High Speed Door Technology
The Efaflex range of high speed doors is a recent addition to the DMF product line, and DMF are able to install and service throughout Australia.
Efaflex Industrial Door Systems offering superior speed and performance
Efaflex doors are highly engineered and manufactured in Germany. They boast the fastest doors, with operating speeds of up to 4m/sec. Other Features and Benefits include:
- Door systems have superior speed, strong wind resistance, amazing tightness and excellent reliability
- Door opens vertically with a wear free door leaf
- Automatic control unit can be combined with all activation method of the your automatic doors
- Automatic roller doors
- Automatic garage doors
- Clear roller doors
- Flap doors
- Industrial roller doors
- Electronic high speed drive unit
- Single walled laths which will stay fully transparent for years
- Extremely high wind capacity
Applications of Efaflex High Speed Doors
- Climate control of processing
- Production and Warehousing areas
- Control of temperature, dust and vermin
- After hours security
- Food Processing and Pharmaceutical
- Packaging, Printing and Bulk Freezers
- Clean roon doors
- Cold storage doors and cool room doors
- Factory doors
- Industrial doors
- Mining, Carwashes and Carpark doors and Waste Facilities
Custom Made High Speed Doors
All Efaflex high speed doors can be custom made to the required size, colour and finish. DMF's high speed door range can accommodate up to 8000H x 10,000W openings and can include, Efa-Therm, insulated panel, PVC doors, acrylic glass, and specialise pharmaceutical panel materials.
DMF International - Specialist in the High Speed Door Industry
DMF have been established as specialists in the high speed door industry for 40 years. Products are designed and manufactured here in Australia, by an all Australian company, and so DMF are proud to be agents for the German produced Efaflex range.
All products custom made to size, but DMF have the design resources to modify and customise the product to suit complex applications.DMF cover all areas of Australia, and have a strong export market.
For more information on Efaflex High Speed Industrial Doors and DMF's other products and services please visit the website, enquire now or obtain contact details.