The Efaflex High Speed Security Spiral Roll Door from DMF International provides high speed action at 2.0m/sec, and the ability to provide full afterhours security. Ideal for warehouses, processing areas, carparks and loading bays, the Efaflex doors can withstand extensive use of 500 cycles per day.
DMF Efaflex SST High Speed Security Doors are manufactured with extruded aluminium door blade lath sections, providing strength and durability
- German engineered design and manufactured
- Suitable for large openings of up to 7000x8000mm
- High wind capacity with ability to withstand 180km/h winds
- Excellent dust seal and security
Being fast action, the doors are very quiet due to a unique spiral design, and come with highly efficient safety sensors to ensure users and personnel are cared for. The activation can be fully automated to suit any requirements, and access control can be offered to ensure high security.
The Efaflex SST High Speed Spiral Door represents the most economical solution for busy building exits
- Door opens vertically
- Fully weather resistant
- Wear-free door leaf
- Electronically controlled high speed motor
- All activation methods possible
- Outstanding performance and excellent service life
- Minimal maintenance costs
The unit can be installed in numerous variants to ideally suit a range of installation requirements, with the option of acrylic glass, punched ventilation aluminium panels or insulated panels. For installation situations where space is at a premium, special low clearance variant is available that is also often used for the entrances and exits of multi-storey car parks.