Sydney is hosting the second annual Hotel Hospitality + Design Expo from March 14 to March 16 at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The Hotel, Hospitality + Design (HHD) national trade expo was first launched in 2010 by Diversified Exhibitions with key focus on design, fit-out and refurbishment for the hotel, pub, resort, spa and hospitality venues.
The trade expo aims to help Australia’s reputed hotel and hospitality industry maintain its relevance to the modern day business, leisure, domestic or international traveller.
Addressing all aspects of the refurbishment process in the hospitality arena, the Hotel Hospitality + Design 2011 will offer the knowledge, skills and know-how for industry representatives through product showcases, seminars and presentations.
The hospitality exhibition is relevant for designers, architects, hotel owners and hospitality venue operators, who wish to gain insight into the latest trends in technology, design and fit-out.
Over 140 exhibitors covering all aspects of the design and refurbishment process in the hospitality sector will be participating in the expo.
Hotel Hospitality + Design 2011 will have eight areas of focus:
- Stepping Out (outdoor)
- Hotel Essentials (soft and hard furnishings)
- Resort & Spa (luxury goods)
- Hotel Mechanics (operational equipment to sustainable solutions)
- Behind the Scenes (finance and recruitment)
- Play (entertainment systems)
Highlights of the Hotel Hospitality + Design 2011 expo
- Exhibition of cutting edge and exclusive new products to meet hotel industry’s design and refurbishment needs
- Refurbishment Stage by Dulux featuring internationally recognised design teams recreating a hotel bathroom and bedroom suite
- Hotel Room of the Future by Philips showcasing modern developments in hotel room technology, electronics, bathroom fixtures and furnishings
- HOT program with international hoteliers and suppliers as speakers
Hotel Hospitality + Design 2011 is again partnering with the 13th Annual Hotel Operations and Technology Conference (HOT).
Organisers Ted Horner and Bev Wood have created an exciting program for 2011 with international experts offering valuable insights to delegates about the evolving hospitality industry.
This year’s HOT program includes a timely address on environmental responsibility called the Sustainability Masterclass with speakers including influential hoteliers and suppliers from around the world.
Hotel Hospitality + Design 2011 is supported by the industry’s key associations, The Australian Hotels Association (National and NSW), the Accommodation Association and AAA Tourism.
According to Exhibition Manager, Michael-William Kelly, the inaugural Hotel, Hospitality + Design expo in 2010 received critical acclaim from government bodies and industry representatives for spearheading an important side of the hotel and hospitality business.
He adds that HHD offers suppliers and industry operators a platform to keep refurbishment of hospitality properties fresh and relevant.
Based on visitation numbers to HHD 2010, the organisers are confident about the participation of up to 4,000 bona fide decision-making industry representatives at the HHD 2011.
Hotel, Hospitality + Design 2011
- Monday 14 March: 12pm – 5pm
- Tuesday 15 March: 10am – 5pm
- Wednesday 16 March: 10am – 5pm
Venue: Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre
Entry: Online registration and free entry
Participants at the Hotel Hospitality + Design 2011 can register online for free entry on the HHD expo website and also get a chance to win a trip to Milan with 2 nights’ accommodation and entry into the leading international hospitality exhibition HOST, courtesy of the Italian Trade Commission.