storeWALL™ was specifically engineered to provide a superior alternative to conventional slatwall / slotwall systems and was developed with the retailer, designer and shopfitter in mind.
Retail Display Panels offering improved performance and durability
- Display equipment are extremely durable
- Display units are stronger (holds up to 33% more weight than MDF slatwall systems)
- Exhibition display systems are lightweight
- Exhibition displays are easy to install
- Merchandising displays are environmentally friendly (Class C totally recyclable)
- Retail displays are backed by 10 year manufacturers warranty
A range of benefits for retailers
- storeWALL™ is retailer and land lord friendly!
- Retail store displays can be erected quickly and easily, can be removed and re-used in other store locations and is resistant to nicks, scratches and chipping.
- The lightweight tongue and groove panels of the walls facilitate for a “one man” DIY installation.
Benefits for designers
- Create display solutions previously proven to be difficult and costly with conventional slatwall systems.
- Create free retail display stands and curved walls in minutes.
- For design flexibility and creativity, the modular design allows for multiple colour options along the same wall.
- storeWALL™ panels do not require aluminium inserts for “added strength”.
- In fact storeWALL™ holds up to 40% more weight than MDF slatwalls …..and that’s MDF with aluminium inserts!
A variety of Shopfitter Benefits
- storeWALL™ lightweight design shopfittings facilitates for a one-man installation and its unique size means you only use what you need.
- Reduced labour costs and minimum wastage, and add the 10 year manufacturers warranty and that’s a superior advantage to have over your competitors.
storeWALL™ is the superior alternative to conventional slat wall merchandising systems. storeWALL™ panels are an extruded solid core closed cell polymer extrusion made from industrial grade PVC.