Dincel Construction System is a patented and lightweight system that is manufactured from a durable rigid polymer. The polymer is filled with concrete to create a structural element that is load bearing and fire resistant.
The structural forms can be easily snapped together with a patented ‘snap together’ joint system. They can be used in walls and columns of any height without the use of cranes and other lifting devices.
Suitable for the following applications:
- Residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Earthquake, cycle, hurricane and termite resistant buildings
- Waterproof basement walls and sea walls
- Liquid, crop and material storage tanks
- Irrigation, water management, flood levees and flood control
- Corrosion and environmental protection
Features and benefits:
- Affordable with lower construction costs and shorter time frame
- Lower maintenance
- Eliminates water damage, wall cracks, the need for pest control systems
- Make buildings more durable
- No corrosion or environmental deterioration
With the Dincel Construction System, buildings can be built at a lower cost, in less time than traditional building methods. It’s non-brittle and water proof core structure makes it ideal for all building applications where resistance and strength are