Overhead ‘radiant’ heating is one of the most efficient ways to heat an indoor or outdoor residential, commercial or industrial application.
This is because radiant heat warms people and objects not the air unlike traditional forms of heating like forced air.
Traditional forms of heating can be inefficient due to high heat losses resulting from the lack of double glazed windows and insulation in Australian homes.
Comfortline electric overhead heating panels ensure that the heat emitted is efficiently used and not wasted therefore keeping heating bills to a minimum.
- A perfect heating solution for: cafes & restaurant patios, workshops, nursing homes, hostels and small warehouses.
- Offered with one, two or three elements depending on the degree of heat you require.
- Costs about 60c/hour to run whereas a typical mushroom heater on bottled gas will cost five times that – up to $3/hour.
# Assumes CL24 with electricity at 25c/kWhr ^ Assumes$25 refill for 9kg LPG bottle
- Emits up to 10% more usable heat than similar panels on the market thanks to their unique “silicating” surface treatment.
- Packed with rockwool insulation to minimise upward heat loss.
Comfortline electric overhead heating panels are available from Devex Systems .