Custom Clad aluminium composite panel from Custom Glass & Fittings is composed of a polyethylene core sandwiched between two sheets of aluminium. The surface of the panel is covered with a protective peel off foil.
Outdoor aluminium plastic composite panel is coated with fluorocarbon resin (PVDF) on the surface, while indoor aluminium plastic composite panel is coated with polyester.
Aluminium composite panel features:
- Light weight, high strength and rigidity
- Advanced weather resistance and ultraviolet resistance, good colour and gloss retention, suitable for all natural environmental situations, temperature ranged from -40°C to +85°C.
- Good acidity and alkaline resistance
- Flat and smooth surface
- Good processability, easy to cut, bend, arch and install
- Good for acoustic insulation and vibration damping
- Good for thermal insulation
Aluminium composite panel application
Custom Clad aluminium composite panels can be used in curtain walls, spandrel panels, feature areas, cladding of columns and steel structures.
Aluminium composite panel surface coating
The surfaces of Custom Clad aluminium plastic composite panels are coated with PVDF resin based on Kynar500 (more than 70%).
Aluminium composite panel standard size
- Thickness: 3mm, 4mm
- Panel size: 2440 x 1220mm
- Maximum panel size: 6500 x 1500mm- other sizes are available upon customer requirements
Aluminium composite panel colour
Standard colours are available or tailor-made colour available on request – Akzo Nobel range (100 colours).