's SureSteel Select tactile ground surface indicators (TGSI) provides a full range of colour choice and are simple to install.
It enables architects and specifiers to create ambience and style to any project.
A revolution in discrete architectural tactile indicators, SureSteel Select also combined the strength and durability of stainless steel.
Key features and benefits of the tactile guidance systems
- choose from seven colours
- available in two combinations - concentric ring top surface with a coloured insert or coloured skirt
- patented R13 anti-slip rating
- patented Drill&Lock installation
- complies with Australian Standard AS1428
- complies with National Construction Code
- exceed anti-slip requirements AS4586:2004
SureSteel Select tactile ground surface indicators also meet the luminance contrast requirements of AS1428.