CTA Australia offers CobbleTac® tactiles designed to provide safe and effective tactile cues for the vision impaired.
The tactiles are manufactured in tough porcelain to provide a cost-competitive permanent solution.
CobbleTac® tactiles are warranted against manufacturing faults for a period of 10 years when installed according to the manufacturer’s installation instructions.
Designed for permanent installation, the inlaid tactiles are available in standard dimensions of 300mm x 300mm x 15mm.
Key features of CobbleTac® tactile mats include:
- Extreme UV stability
- Dimensional stability
- Easily installed using standard industry methods
- Appropriate for both indoor and outdoor applications including bus stops, pedestrian crossings, stairs and ramps
- R12 rating in accordance with Australian Standards AS/NZ 4586:2004
- Designed to meet all aspects of the Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1428 part 4
- Complies with all aspects of the Building Code of Australia