The Linear Linus System from Fricker Ceiling Systems consists of linear baffles hooked into a concealed carrier rail suspension system. The folded aluminium or steel panels have a polyester paint finish available in a range of colours.
The linear emphasis can be attuned to individual building design preferences by selecting from an extensive range of options. There are 20 different profile sizes and 7 different carrier modules to set the spacing between baffles.
The Linus baffles can be perforated and supplied with an acoustic fleece backing to provide exceptional acoustic performance. Alternatively the system can be overlaid with inert fibrous insulation material.
The Linear Linus System of linear baffles is appropriate for installation in reception areas, breakout areas, amenity areas, and the like.
Benefits of The Linear Linus System of linear baffles:
- Aesthetically strong feature ceiling
- A range of customisable options.
- Ceiling components are mechanically fixed. No power tools required.
- Outstanding acoustic performance.
- Reduced materials churn for the life of the building with durable metal baffles.