Alpolic is one of the most advanced fire-retardant Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) available in the market. Alpolic/fr and Alpolic A2 is CODEMARK certified and complies with the Building Code of Australia. The panels can be installed externally or internally on all type A, B and C commercial constructions.
Alpolic/fr is coated with Lumiflon-based fluorocarbon paint in order to achieve superior hue and gloss retention. Furthermore Alpolic uses a die-coating application which ensures complete colour consistency.
Owing to its particular properties, light yet rigid Alpolic/fr can be easily cut, bend, grove, rolled, perforated or shape.
- Fire safety- high percentage of non-combustible mineral filled core
- Lightweight & High rigidity
- Fluorocarbon pain
- Excellent colour Uniformity
- Superior Flatness
- Protective Backing coating
- Rust prevention
- Available in a wide range of colours/finishes such as solid and metallic, natural metals, matte or pattern series
- Recycling- Ecospecifier certified product