CS Cavity Sliders provide a range of cavity sliding doors designed to save space in a variety of applications.
CS Cavity Sliders enable a door to slide inside the wall. The door sits flush to the jambs when open, leaving the wall space on both sides clear and unobstructed.
CS Cavity Sliders provide a practical solution for those areas where there is not enough space for pre-hung door, such as ensuites, wardrobes, and hallway cupboards.
Design features and options:
- Suits single standard or bi-parting doors up to 2040 x 820mm
- Units fit into a 90mm stud wall with either 10 or 13mm gyprock each side
- Unit will take solid core doors
- Pine jambs ready for paint or architraves
- Door will sit flush to jambs when open – door does not need to protrude into the opening, this maximises the space
- Engineered from high quality heavy duty extruded aluminium
- Appears as a standard door when fully installed (No pelmets)
- Door can be easily removed after unit is fully installed
- Door cannot jump off the track
- No visible guides through opening
- Unit supplied with closing jamb and head jambs all pre-cut to correct lengths
- Supplied fully assembled for easy installation