Now available from Creative Drain Solutions , the stunning and stylish Advantage drain for the bathroom is manufactured to a simple design where only the grate is visible next to the wall or tile.
Creative Drain Solutions uses quality 316 stainless steel to construct both the grate and the channel of Advantage lineal bathroom drains, which are ideal for bathrooms that require an "L" shaped drain to allow for disabled access.
Tradesmen will never tire of using Creative Drain Solutions range of lineal bathroom drains as they are manufactured with stainless steel waterproofing flanges to make waterproofing simple. These bathroom drains also come with built in fall and can be plumbed to trap or to puddle flange.
Custom made to size and available in either a matt, brushed, or polished finish, the Advantage lineal bathroom drain is available in several types, including:
- tile to tile - runs between two walls, allowing floor finishes either side of the grate
- wall to tile - runs along a wall, and between a wall and a shower screen or tile
- wall to wall - runs along a wall, and between two walls
- corner drain - "L" shape drain with tiles on either side and walls at both ends of the "L". Suitable for use with shower curtains or shower screens
- corner drain, with glass insert - "L" shape drain with tiles on either side and walls at both ends of the "L". This drain has narrow grates on both sides of a shower screen, and one wider grate at the doorway
- tile to tile, with glass insert - runs between two walls with tiles on both sides of the grate. This drain also has narrow grates on both sides of a shower screen, and one wider grate at the doorway.