When hurricane-force winds created havoc in northern Utah, toppling trees, blowing over semi trucks and downing power lines, one SimTek customer wrote in to thank the company for making a ‘quality product’.
According to the National Weather Services, the strongest winds near Centerville were up to 102 mph.
Rick Leighter, a Centerville, UT resident emailed SimTek about how the SimTek fence stood strong against winds around 100 mph when his neighbours’ vinyl fences were ripped apart at the same time.
SimTek Fence has reinvented fence manufacturing with its patented design of rotationally-moulded fencing allowing realistic stone appearance and superior performance.
SimTek fences offer several long-term benefits to the homeowner including zero maintenance, superior wind rating, sound insulation, fade resistance, designer colour options, easy installation, graffiti resistance, privacy and security as well as green credentials.
Key features of SimTek fences:
- Patented construction from proprietary LLDPE and reinforced with galvanised steel
- Superior wind rating withstanding constant hurricane force winds up to 110 mph and 130 mph gusts
- Excellent sound barrier, blocks 98% of direct sound with a sound transmission class (STC) rating of 26
- Durable in temperature extremes, withstanding tests at -40° to 140°F
- Fade resistance with UV12 inhibitors for a lifetime of vibrant colours
- Xeon-Arc chamber-tested in an accelerated environment with minimal to no fade results
- Six designer granite colours: Brown, Beige, Grey, Black, Desert and White
- Easy installation
- Made with recycled and recyclable polyethylene plastic
- Graffiti resistance allows graffiti to be removed using a high-powered pressure washer
- Solid privacy and security
- Maintenance-free; will never need painting or staining
- No warping, fading or cracking
- Lifetime warranty
SimTek fences are available in Australia from Composite Materials Australia