Passport PVC Plastic Decking is an ultra low maintenance Solid Core Cellular PVC board made by an 80 year old USA company.
They where the first company to use cellular PVC through North America back in 1968 and lead the industry in product development.
Passport PVC Plastic Decking has solved the fade and mould issues faced by traditional Wood Composite Timbers by removing the cellulose content.
With the lowest carbon footprint of all plastics and the greatest lifecycle Passport PVC decking is Green rated.
100% recyclable and LEEDS Accredited Decking
- Guranteed to have no wood fibre, 100% Cellular PVC board
- Most authentic looking board on the market
- Highest stain resistance - just wash clean
- Highest slip resistance – Australian Test Compliant
- Highest fade resistance – proven outdoor use in Australia for 50 years
- Highest scratch resistance – won’t mark like wood plastic composites
- Lowest expansion/contraction rate – can be installed with butt joins
- Tongue and Groove board available for a gap free deck
- Unique, inexpensive hidden fixing system
- Delamination warranty
- Passport PVC plastic decking comes with a 25 year warranty
- Made in the USA
Composite Materials Australia’s 25 year warranty is unmatched with cover for delamination.
Additional information and images can be found on the right hand side of the page.