Goldfoam, from Composite Global Solutions is a high performance, CFC-Free extruded polystyrene rigid foam board. It is used in building construction for thermal insulation of roofs, walls and floors.
Goldfoam extruded polystyrene rigid foam board is suitable for upgrading existing buildings effectively and efficiently or for insulating a new construction. It can be used in numerous applications, such as:
- Flat and pitched roofs
- Roof gardens
- Car park decks and soffits
- Cold stores and warehouses
- Cavity walls
Goldfoam extruded polystyrene rigid foam board provides an effective thermal insulation in buildings. Goldfoam has a closed-cell structure that gives a maximum resistance to water and moisture penetration. Hence, its long term performance in the thermal efficiency remains unaffected by moisture.
- Goldfoam extruded polystyrene rigid foam board can be easily cut with a knife or a saw. It is light weight for easy handling
- Goldfoam extruded polystyrene rigid foam board has a high compressive strength. As such, it is suitable as insulation under trafficable areas such as concrete floors
- Goldfoam extruded polystyrene rigid foam board contains fire-retardant additive to inhibit accidental ignition from a small scale fire
- When used in an "Inverted Roof" design, Goldfoam extruded polystyrene rigid foam board gives an extra protection to the waterproofing membrane from mechanical wear and tear during construction as well as from 'thermal shock'. This prolongs the waterproofing membrane’s life expectancy.
- Goldfoam, Type GF-II - a standard grade for normal roof, wall and floor construction
- Goldfoam, Type GF-SE - a special grade with exceptional high compressive strength for areas where abnormal high loading is expected such as parking decks and warehouses, etc