The 2008 Complete Home Show, organised by Complete Exhibitions , will offer businesses a good marketing opportunity.
As the only spring home show in Sydney, The 2008 Complete Home Show has already received a strong response from participating exhibitors, with almost all floor space now allocated.
An extensive visitor marketing campaign will make sure the whole of Sydney knows about the event and will want to visit, enjoy, buy and learn.
With only two months to go until, The 2008 Complete Home Show takes place at the Royal Hall of Industries and Hordern Pavilion, Moore Park, Sydney on 12-14 September; organisers are well positioned to present Sydney with an event that will be exciting in content, features exhibitor displays and demonstrations.
Supporting organisations capture the entire range of visitor expectations and what will eventually provide information, assistance and free advice on all aspects of the home.
Highlight features for the show include:
- The Master Builders Association NSW and The National Trust of Australia (NSW) – restoration, renovation for period and historic homes
- The International School of Colour and Design (ISCD) – five retro returns design themed rooms, free advice and seminars
- The Building Designers Association NSW – advice on building process
- Shannon Lush – Queen of Clean, special guest speaker
- The Brick & Blocklaying Training Foundation – onsite demonstrations on brick & Blocklaying
- Office of Fair Trading – seminars on making building easy
- The Site Foreman – seminars on planning to building
- Furniture restoration
- Picture wall hanging techniques
- Prizes and Competitions – Kitcheners Kitchens $25,000 kitchen, Modern Group $10,000 renovation, GYC Automower and courses through ISCD.
The Complete Home Show is an opportunity for you to build your business’s momentum in the lead-up to the 2008/9 summer season.