Comfort Heat range of direct heating systems will provide a comfortable warmth to those cold floor surfaces in new and renovated bathrooms, kitchens and living areas. Direct heating will provide quick response time and flexibility of temperature control.
Additional benefits of underfloor heating include:
- Underfloor Heating can effectively warm tiles with a floor temperature maintained between 24° and 28°C
- Heat radiates up into the room overcoming cold inertia and ensuring any supplementary heating is more efficient
- With floor heating the bathroom areas will be warmer - towels will dry while hanging on the towel rail and the likelihood of mould and damp will be reduced
- The warm floor will quickly evaporate any water spilt, resulting in improved safety
- Underfloor Heating is safe and cost efficient
- Heating from the floor up is an efficient way to heat a room