The Coates Rollerboard Drive Thru Menu System has been developed with fast food equipment principles in mind and from Coates Signco ’s experience in supplying the single and double rotating Drive Thru Menuboards since 1994.
Coates’ new two day part Rollerboard Drive Thru Menu System includes the following benefits:
Specification of Coates Rollerboard Drive Thru Menu System
- Ease of operation
- Very low maintenance with easy fluorescent tube access
- Easy and fast translite change
- Effective and safe translite retention
- Flexible re-positioning of translite divider with each Rollerboard Series III unit
- Simple magnetic latch locking system for each of the three faces
- Includes a new curve face design appearance
- Robust powder coated stainless steel doors with internal galvanized frame
- All internal fasteners and screws are stainless steel
The Coates Signco Rollerboard Drive Thru Menu System is available in the following size:
2400mm high x 540mm (dia.) width 300mm high base with 2100mm high menuboard
Rollerboard Drive Thru Menu System has UV protected polycarbonate display faces, and offer assurance against weathering (excessive yellowing).
Rollerboard Drive Thru Menu System features simple magnetic latch for locking rotatable menuboard in two set positions. Each display face comes complete with security key lockable doors.
The Rollerboard units are electrically wired for 220v - 240v, 50Hz as standard. 110v wiring and or special electrical requirements are also available.
Translite sizes for Coates Rollerboard Drive Thru Menu System
For best results, Coates Signco recommend satin finish translites to be used. The Coates Signco Rollerboard accommodates translite sizes:
- Single: 400 x 650mm (16 x 25.6") allow +1mm -3mm tolerance
- Preferred translite thickness is 0.3mm