R3-B acoustic panels from CMF Acoustic Solutions feature special lightweight core materials manufactured from a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled blast furnace waste products bonded with thermosetting resin. These acoustic panels also feature water-resistant properties from specially formulated water repellent.
Specifications of R3-B acoustic panels are:
- Standard size: 1200 x 600 x 75 mm
- Total weight: approximately 5.7 kg (75mm) - 2.3 kg (25 mm)
- Mounting method: easy wire suspension with impaling hole
- Frequency responsiveness: 40 Hz - 20, 000 Hz
- Fabric type: textured fabric (100% Jute) or micro suede
- Application: control broad frequency reverb and flutter
Other features of R3-B acoustic panels include:
- Endorsement by the Allergy Research Foundation of Australia and idea for allergy and asthma sufferers
- Exposure to an atmosphere of 50ºC and 95% relative humidity for four days results in moisture absorption of less than 0.2% by volume
R3-B acoustic panels provide a strong, durable and moisture resistant performance.