Spill control systems from Clearmake Waste Water Treatment and Recycling Solutions are designed to not only identify hydrocarbon or chemical spills, but also contain them. These spill control systems operate either manually or automatically and can be engineered to comply with specific client needs and local council regulations.
Other features of spill control systems from Clearmake include:
- DERM (EPA) compliant
- Units come pre-assembled and ready for simple installation
- All flow rates can be catered for
- Fully automated spill control systems to minimise operator involvement and ensure reliable performances
- Can be manufactured to comply with internal safety requirements of workplace hazard areas
Typical applications for spill control systems from Clearmake include:
- Fuel station forecourts
- Refuelling and storage areas
- Transformer bunds
- Cooling towers
Spill control systems from Clearmake are fully featured and reliable to provide a quality performance in spill containment operations.