A revolutionary electroflocculation water treatment technology, Clearmake Electropure, has been introduced by Clearmake Waste Water Treatment and Recycling Solutions . The water treatment systems are set to be released to the water treatment and recycling market this month.
Clearmake Electropure is a unique patented technology that has been developed for more than ten years, and has now been proven in more than 80 installations world wide. The testing has been thorough and this phenomenally effective water treatment technology is now being offered to the general market.
This water treatment technology offers a number of benefits over traditional water treatment technologies and is ideal for a vast range of applications.
Key advantages of the Clearmake Electropure water treatment system includes:
- Highly flexible and efficient operation
- The water treatment equipment uses little or no chemicals
- There are no filters and few moving parts, meaning maintenance is minimal and ongoing operation is simple and cost efficient
- Operating costs of the system can be as low as 20c per kL
- Incredibly effective break down of emulsified oils and other contaminants that other technologies find challenging
- Greater ion activity, meaning less metal ions required and a wider range of pollutants can be removed
- No addition of anions meaning no increase to salinity of the treated water, making the water treatment equipment ideal for a closed loop recycling system
- The water treatment system produces half to one third of the waste sludge of traditional systems
- Eliminates the need to procure and store chemicals on site
- Can clean naturally contaminated water for reuse or artificially contaminated water for safe discharge or reuse
- Capable of creating drinking water in accordance with the Australian Drinking Water Guidelines
Electropure water treatment systems are suitable for use in numerous applications including:
- Artificial wetland management
- Food processing
- Fat, grease and oil trap water
- Grey (bath, shower, hand basin and laundry) water
- Leachates and toxic metals in ground water
- Nursery irrigation water
- Removal of heavy metals
- River, stream and lake water containing clay, micro-organisms, agricultural and industrial chemicals, and other pollutants
- Sewage treatment plant effluent
- Storm water and waste water on building sites
- Textile dye plants
- Truck and car wash facilities
- Paint manufacturing and use
- Printing/ink processes
More information on Clearmake Electropure water treatment systems can be obtained from Clearmake Waste Water Treatment and Recycling Solutions.