The Chamberlain Fingerprint Keyless Entry system, available from Chamberlain Australia , is a safe and secure system that activates garage door or gate opener at the swipe of a finger.
The Chamberlain Fingerprint Keyless Entry system provides access to the garage for up to ten people by encoding their fingerprints. As there are no keys to carry and no codes to remember, access cannot be copied or passed on to anyone else.
The first person to register the fingerprint is known as the ‘enrolled user’, and once that is completed the person can register the next nine users to ensure absolute security.
Alternatively, one finger on each family member’s hand can be registered, so if they cut themselves or incapacitate a hand they can still get in and out of the garage.
The Chamberlain Fingerprint Keyless Entry system is suitable for those houses that offer entry to the home through the garage. The Chamberlain Fingerprint Keyless entry system is a great solution for families with children.
The Chamberlain Fingerprint Keyless Entry system is equipped with the security rolling code technology and works with the complete range of Merlin Professional garage door openers.
It can also be adapted to other motors. Installation is hassle-free as there are no wires and has just two screws. The Chamberlain Fingerprint Keyless Entry system is powered by 4 AAA batteries.
The Chamberlain Fingerprint Keyless Entry system has the following features:
- Fingerprint sensor technology activates garage door or gate opener quickly and safely
- Uses Chamberlain wireless Security+ rolling code technology
- 10 registered users can activate the opener
- Setup users in four steps
- Batteries included
- Good for seniors and families with children
- Weather resistant protective cover
- Designed for MerlinTM professional garage door openers
- Compatible with other garage door and gate openers, when the add-on receiver (CM8002ANZ) is installed