The Custom Electronics Design and Installation Association’s (CEDIA ) annual Expo, to be held at Darling Harbour on 15-17 July 2009, will showcase a comprehensive range of new products.
The following manufacturers with be attending the CEDIA expo and displaying their new products:
- Australian company Axeze is the developer of Biometric, RFId, Mifare technologies and has economical solutions which easily integrate into third party products. A combination of this product range can find products/people, control access, open doors remotely, track movement and improve customer satisfaction.
- Oceanic Distribution will release its New 42" HD water-resistant TV and two touch screens for its Helsyn multi-room system.
- Home Theatre Group will be displaying prototypes of a new slimline mount to compete with the newly released flat panels which are hung using wire. Also there will be two HD PRO styled mounts which feature total cable management in the arms.
- Sylex Ergonomics will use CEDIA Expo to launch an expanded range of monitor arm products.
- Leaf Audio will showcase the new powered Leaf Home System, its new 16-way matrix series and its desk mount versions of the Hotel Hub and Home Hub series.