CEDIA Asia Pacific has released its 2011 Expo Education Guide and is organising a series of ‘Knowledge-Based. Profit-Focused.’ training sessions for delegates at the CEDIA Expo in Sydney.
The CEDIA Expo is being held at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre from 11 May to 13 May, 2011.
According to Stephen Miller, CEDIA Asia Pacific’s Executive Director, several global technology experts from the industry such as Rich Green, Joe Kane and others will be sharing their expertise and insights with delegates at the Expo Education programme.
The Expo Education programme will also feature a THX Video Calibration 1 Professional Workshop, technical, business and customer relations seminars, a new training course on energy management systems as well as great opportunities for system integrators to attain EST2, EST3 and ESD1 Certification.
Mr Miller adds that the theme of the education programme is ‘Knowledge-Based. Profit-Focused’ and the high-calibre education sessions with local and international presenters are being offered at 2010 pricing levels to help CEDIA members.
The 2011 Expo Education Guide will help delegates, whether they are technicians, designers, project managers, customer relations professionals or business owners navigate their way through the programme and find the right sessions.
Course highlights of the 2011 Expo Education Guide
- Designing Residential Energy Management Systems
- What You Should Know About HD 3DTV
- Future Technologies and the Inside Scoop on Silicon Valley by industry guru Rich Green
- Proof of Performance by Joe Kane for delegates keen to develop video system integration skills
- Open discussion on ‘Will the Tablet Kill the Touchscreen’ with participation by Rich Green, Randy Stearns and former CEDIA Americas Chairman, Ken Erdmann
- ‘5 Changes to a Profitable and Sustainable Business Model’ and ‘Introduction to a Business Plan’ by CEDIA Americas Chief Executive Officer, Utz Baldwin for business owners
- Tools to Increase Referrals and Profits by CEDIA AP Chairman, Len Wallis
- Courses on Home Theatre Audio and Acoustics, Fundamentals of Home Theatre Design and Home Theatre Room Design by CEDIA’s Director of Training and home cinema expert, Jeff Gardner
- Wide range of free Manufacturer Product training sessions
For details on education pricing and to book a place, a free copy of the 2011 Expo Education Guide can be downloaded from the CEDIA Expo website.
This year’s CEDIA Expo will have exhibitors demonstrating the very latest technologies, innovations and systems for the residential CI market.
The show will also host the prestigious CEDIA Electronic Lifestyles Awards ceremony.
The Expo is once again co-located with the major building and construction industry event, DesignBUILD Expo to help bring more architects, designers, builders, electricians and specifiers to the event.