CASE Construction Equipment presents a new range of skid steer loaders in a choice of nine models for use in diverse industries and applications.
Suitable for mining, construction, landscaping or agriculture, the new skid steer loaders range includes six radial-lift skid steers and three vertical-lift skid steers. The SR range includes the SR130 model with a rated operating capacity of 590kg, Case’s first skid steer in that size.
Designed to maximise productivity with best-in-class horsepower and breakout force, the new generation skid steers also deliver one of the widest and most comfortable cabs in the industry with improved stability and unmatched serviceability.
Case Construction Equipment Product Manager, Kevin Pritchard comments that the new skid steer loaders will deliver excellent power, comfort, stability and productivity in diverse applications and environments.
The six radial-lift skid steers include the SR130, SR150, SR175, SR200, SR220 and SR250 while the three vertical-lift models include the SV185, SV250 and SV300.
The SR models are engineered for powerful digging, prying and pushing and the SV models excel in lift-and-carry jobs.
The SR130 and SR150 are the economical, entry level skid steers that complement the Case mini excavator range, according to Kevin.
There are also three new Case Construction compact track loaders available including the TR270, TR320 and TV380.
Key features of the new Case skid steer loaders:
- Engines range from 46 hp to 90 hp with rated operating capacities from 590kg in the SR130 to 1,360kg in the SV300
- Bucket breakout force is up to 3,894kg
- Standard mechanical or optional electro-hydraulic (EH) switchable controls
- Newly designed skid steer cabs are 25% larger than previous models for more operator comfort
- Optional climate management systems and a sealed and pressurised cab option reduce noise and dust levels
- Ultra-narrow wire side-screen with increased glass surface provides 360-degree visibility range
- Standard side lighting for indoor, underground or night operation
- New Case Power Stance chassis design features up to 21% longer wheelbase for exceptional stability
- Front/rear weight distribution of 30/70 combined with longer wheel base keeps the centre of gravity from moving when raising the loader arms
- Added stability and smoother ride allow operators to lift and haul more
- Case Ride Control allows superior stability and operating speeds regardless of jobsite conditions
- Excellent engine performance combined with fuel tanks of 61-96 litres capacity allow operators to work continuously for 8-10 hours without refuelling
- Simple maintenance requirements with easy access to filters and engine fluids
- Removable side panel provides access to the engine oil filter and drain
- Oil cooler and radiator tilt out for cleaning
- Greaseless upper pin on the bucket cylinder lowers service time and prevents operators and the front of the machine coming into contact with grease
- Large range of options including counterweights available for all models to increase versatility
The first consignment of the new skid steer loaders has just been delivered to a mining company in Western Australia.