Ironwood® has been a trusted name in wood products for generations of Australians. Today, Ironwood outdoor timber products are used by many garden designers, leading landscapers, builders and DIY enthusiasts because Australians recognise the unique aesthetic and environmental benefits wood has to offer. Produced in Australia from sustainably grown plantation pine and available in a range of treatments designed for the harsh Australian climate, Ironwood outdoor timber products are the ideal choice for your next landscaping project.
Ironwood Sleepers are ideal for building modern, cost effective landscaping projects that will last for many years to come. Available in two treatment types – Classic (CCA) and Sienna (MicroPro) both are ideal for residential and commerical non structural applications.
Ironwood Classic Sleepers are colour green while the Ironwood Sienna are colour a rich red brown colour.
Ironwood Sienna Sleepers utilise a colour and treatment technology, that uses a combination of micronized copper-based preservative and iron oxide pigment which is pressure treated into the wood to give it a rich red brown finish look similar to some hardwoods. This is a non-arsenic based preservative, making Ironwood Sienna Sleepers suitable for sensitive applications such as playgrounds, vegetable gardens and sandpits.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for garden beds and retaining walls below 1.0m
- Kiln dried prior to treatment for enchanced treatment absorption
- Stringently tested to H4 class for in-ground use
- Protected against termite and fungal decay
- Produced in Australia from sustainably-grown Australian plantation pine
This product comes with a guarantee from Koppers Performance Chemicals. Conditions apply.
Ironwood® Decking has the natural beauty of timber and is treated with MicroPro® for long-term performance outdoors, suitable for use in external residential and commerical applications making it the ideal choice for your next decking project. The unique 'blonde' appearance provides a foundation for paints or stains to enhance the true characteristics of a natural timber surface. Treated with a micronized copper preservative and visually graded to deliver lasting appeal, our stringent processes ensure that every piece of Ironwood Decking is finished to the highest standard. A renewable resource produced in Australia from sustainably grown Australian plantation pine, Ironwood Decking is a natural choice in harmony with our natural landscape.
Features & Benefits:
- Treated to H3 suitable for exterior above ground applications.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Suitable for painting or staining to match any colour scheme.
- Suitable as an effective garden screen.
- Aesthetic without the high price tag.
- Treated with MicroPro® to protect the timber against termites, borers and fungal decay.
- Produced in Australia from sustainably grown Australian plantation pine.
This product comes with a guarantee from Koppers. Conditions apply.
Ironwood Decking is compliant with, the following Australian Standards:
- AS1604.1: Specification for Preservative Treatment – Part 1
Decking is deemed termite resistant under the:
- Building Code of Australia (BCA)
- AS 3660.1: Termite Management - New Building Work