Laserframe structural framing timber is produced in Australia and chosen by Australian builders as the preferred roof and wall framing material in thousands of Australian homes every year. Laserframe is available in a wide selection of sizes, grades and lengths to provide flexible design options.
Features & Benefits:
- Kiln dried for improved stability
- Available with H2-F termite treatment to protect your structural project
- Quality Assured – lengths individually graded for structural assurance
- Compliant – compliant with Australian Standards
- Renewable – produced in PEFC™ Chain of Custody Certified facilities in Australia from sustainably grown Australian plantation pine
Laserframe Untreated is structural timber for use in residential and light commercial building. Pine framing has been used by generations of Australian builders for its favourable strength-to-weight ratio, flexibility and ease of use.
Laserframe Terminator Blue is H2-F termite resistant structural pine framing which is light blue in appearance and has been treated to protect against termite attack and damage when used in indoor above ground applications south of the Tropic of Capricorn.
All Laserframe structurally graded timber is compliant with the following Australian Standards:
- AS 1684: Residential Timber Framed Construction
- AS 1720.1: Timber Structures, Part 1: Design Methods
Laserframe is available untreated and H2-F termite treated. The treatment option required is dependent on the inservice application and can be derived from AS1604.1: Specification for Preservative Treatment – Part 1.
Laserframe Terminator structural timber is a termite treated framing solution. Providing long term protection against structural termite damage it is deemed termite resistant under the:
- Building Code of Australia (BCA)
- AS3660.1: Termite Management – New Building Work
Carter Holt Harvey has stringent quality control processes within all manufacturing facilities for Laserframe structural products. Structural Grades: MGP10, MGP12, MGP15, F4 & F5