Ironwood Classic Sleepers, available from Carter Holt Harvey, offer you the natural beauty and warmth of real timber, a perfect solution for modern, cost effective landscaping projects.
The technically advanced incised timber technology used for Ironwood Classic Sleepers improves treatment penetration, ensuring a longer life as well as superior protection against fungal decay and termite attack.
As a renewable resource produced in Australia from sustainably grown Australian plantation pine, Ironwood Classic Sleepers are a positive environmental choice in harmony with our natural landscape.
Features & benefits
- Ideal for garden beds and low retaining walls.
- Low maintenance, no need to paint or stain on installation.
- Suitable for above ground and in-ground use.
- Kiln dried
- H4 treated incised timber technology assists the penetration and retention of preservative chemicals into the timber, ensuring longer life and protection against fungal decay and termite attack resulting in a better treated sleeper.
- Produced in Australia from sustainably grown Australian plantation pine.
This product comes with a guarantee from Koppers Performance Chemicals. Conditions apply. See www.kopperspc.com.au for details.
Perfect for vegetable gardens and play equipment. Check out the Ironwood Sleeper video to learn which is the right product for you.