Now available from Carter Holt Harvey , FORMrite untreated plywood panels provide strong support for the forming of concrete walls, floors, roofs, frames and civil engineering structures.
FORMrite is constructed primarily from Pinus radiata veneers which are glued with phenol formaldehyde resin and overlaid with a hard durable resin impregnated paper to give concrete a smooth finish.
These plywood panels provide a better surface for builders pouring concrete, offering a class 2 finish on the first pour when used in accordance with recommended installation instructions.
As they feature a cross-laminated construction, FORMrite panels are less likely to expand or contract when exposed to rain and temperature changes. This ensures their suitability for use in a variety of outdoor applications, including for laying large decks.
FORMrite plywood panels:
- can be used in modern optimised form systems such as table forms and jump forms
- suit a range of frame spacings, concrete slab thicknesses and surface tolerances
- can be used on steel or timber form frame systems
- are lighter in weight than imported or rain forest hardwoods; and
- are available FSC 'Chain of custody' on request for Green Star credits.