Shadowclad is a lightweight wall cladding available in sheets of coverage 1200 mm width and lengths of 2440, 2745 or 3050 mm with a ship lap weathergroove joint on the long edge of each sheet.
The surface has a rough band sawn surface and is available with either vertical grooves or with a textured finish.
Shadowclad, manufactured by Carter Holt Harvey, is available in a pre-primed finish ready for painting or in an unprimed natural surface for staining. Shadowclad’s aesthetic properties make it suitable for both exterior and even interior applications.
Shadowclad is treated to H3 which protects the surface against rot and insect infestation. Shadowclad can also be used for structural bracing when directly fixed to framing. Shadowclad is manufactured from 100% renewable plantation pine, so it’s good for the environment too.
- Safe, lightweight and easy to handle
- No special tools required to install
- Primed surface to save on labour and paint costs
- Good thermal properties
- Can be used on curved applications
- H3 treated providing protection against fungal and insect attack
- Custom made aluminium flashing systems available for fixing
- Meets the Building Code of Australia 2007
- Professional technical advice from a qualified Carter Holt Harvey representative