Caroma G Series+ tapware combines functionality with reliability with its infection control abilities offering the perfect solution for hospitals and health facilities, with Laminar flow as standard to reduce Legionella risk. Perfect for applications where improved hygiene measures are required.
The G Series+ Exposed Wall Sink Set, a stand-out in the range, is suitable for a variety of commercial applications, with its above abilities and features making this solution a popular choice for hospitals, including surgical scrub applications as well as aged care facilities where the highest quality and hygiene standards are required
The exposed wall sink set is available with handle options in 80mm or 150mm lengths and outlets in 160mm or 200mm projection.
The G Series+ range offers flexibility, with the option of fixed or swivel with the one spout. With a simple modification at the point of install, the upgraded spout allows consumers to choose between a fixed or swivel spout.
G Series+ offers prominent colour indicators, making the G-Series+ tapware also a perfect solution for aged care. An optional yellow indicator is included with each handle set, providing greater flexibility at the time of install.
Ceramic Disc Cartridges are standard to the range and enable increased ease of functionality and durability. Commercial grade ceramic disc cartridges have been installed as standard across the range (excluding cistern and washing machine taps which use a jumper valve).
Extra durable heavy-duty handles with pivot connections are for everyday commercial use, to survive the everyday pressures of life in commercial, health & medical environments which includes the regular elbow shut-off.
Caroma G Series + tapware is compatible with a range of care and hospital specific basins and offers the flexibility to interchange handles. Handle sizes are available in 65mm, 80mm, 115mm and 150mm options while outlets measure 160mm and 200mm to suit specific requirements.
G Series+ Exposed Wall Sink Set Features and Benefits:
- Modern & stylish lever handles – available in 80 or 150mm lengths
- 160 or 200mm Sink Outlet – fixed but can be adjusted to swivel at time of installation
- Ceramic disc cartridge for increased ease of functionality and durability
- Large visible colour indicators means an ideal solution for aged care
- Extra heavy duty handle pivot connections, designed to survive the everyday pressures of life in commercial environments
- Laminar flow as standard reduces legionella risk
- Optional yellow indicator included with each handle set providing greater flexibility at the time of install
- Match with Medical or Clinical basin for maximum infection control benefits 20 years warranty
To see the full G Series+ range, visit specify.caroma.com.au