Caroma LiveWell is excited to announce the release of an innovative range of Commercial Grab Rails which help to control the spread of infection.
The Care Support range is like no other with its antimicrobial GermGard seal, empowering our customers to provide added safety in more ways than ever before.
The Care Support range includes a unique seal which contains an antimicrobial additive to defend against harmful bacteria which often breeds in hospitals, aged care facilities and other high traffic commercial environments.
The seals not only kill bacteria, they stop the ingress of dirt and moisture underneath the clam flanges where cleaning can miss, meaning GermGard not only helps prevents the spread of nasty germs it makes cleaning even easier.
Features and benefits:
- High quality materials suitable for all commercial and health care applications
- Premium stainless steel construction with antimicrobial NBR rubber seal inside the clam flange
- Antimicrobial NBR rubber seal kills 99.9% of bacteria such as E.Coli ‘Escherichia coli’ and Staph ‘Staphylococcus aureus’
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) fitted flange seal which tightly seals to the wall when installed
- Manufactured to comply with relevant grab rail requirements for AS1428.1-2021 Access and Mobility
- Constructed to withstand 1100N force (approx. 110kg) as per requirements
- 32mm diameter type 304L stainless steel with 75mm diameter concealed CLAM flanges
- Available in a variety of lengths ranging between 300mm through to 900mm, as well as various angled and continuous options
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- 20 Year Warranty guarantees product quality