Designed and engineered in Australia by Caroma, the innovative Care Plus Mixer range is ideal for commercial care requirements. With a focus on optimising usability and flexibility at installation, the Care Plus mixer range comes with the versatility of adaptable standard or extended lever care handles, in hot/cold or warm/cold combinations, meaning the handles can easily be changed depending on individual occupant needs.
In addition, extra-large colour indicators across all handle options assists with hot, warm and cold identification, particularly ideal for the elderly or those with vision impairment; however the range doesn’t compromise on modern style.
Important to a Commercial Care environment, is the inclusion of a laminar flow aerator as standard across the range for added infection control against legionella and bacteria in hospitals and aged care facilities.
Care Plus is the complete mixer offering when considering all the safety and functionality features vital to commercial care applications.
Features and benefits:
- Large colour indicators make the range an ideal solution for aged care applications
- Standard or Care handle with W/C (yellow and blue) or H/C (red and blue) indicators available as adaptable options
- Laminar flow aerator as standard reduces legionella and bacteria risk
- 35mm adjustable cartridge for added temperature and flow control
- Silicone aerator prevents calcium and limescale build–up for easy maintenance
- Flexible Soft Pex Hoses for supreme durability and ease of installation, anti-bacterial properties which do not affect the taste or odour of the water
- Durable brass construction with chrome finish
- WELS 6 star rated, 4.5L/min basin mixer
- WELS 4 star rated, 7.5L/min sink mixer
To view the full Care Plus Mixer range, visit specify.caroma.com.au or caroma.com.au