Specifically designed to meet Type B hospital basin requirements for general staff hand washing, Caroma’s Care 600 wall basins are compatible with a range of care and hospital specific tapware while meeting AS1428.1:2009 Amd.1 requirements.
Recommended for installation in hospital and health facilities, and commercial bathrooms where accessibility and management of infection and hygiene are vital design considerations, the Care 600 wall basin features optimal basin waste and tapware landing projections that reduce the potential spread of aerosols caused by the water stream from the tapware flowing directly into the basin waste.
Key design features of Caroma’s Care 600 wall basins include rimmed edge detail and specially designed internal gradients on all inside surfaces to ensure effective surface run off; deep 140mm bowl depth and integrated anti-splash rim to minimise splashing; fully integrated vitreous china shroud eliminating potential contraband storage; and basin and shroud also fully glazed with smooth, seamless appearance for easier cleaning and increased hygiene control.
Features and Benefits of the Care 600 Wall Basin:
- Available with 0 or 1 tap holes
- No overflow for increased hygiene
- Designed with optimal basin waste and tapware landing projections to reduce potential splashing caused by the water stream from the tapware flowing directly into the basin waste
- Sloped tap landing reduces water retention
- Bowl capacity 13 litres
- Supplied with white plug and chrome grate waste, suitable for hospital applications
- Optional fully integrated vitreous china care shroud provides increased infection control and eliminates potential contraband storage (873170W)
- Can be installed to comply to AS1428.1 2009 Amd1 Design for Access and Mobility requirements