Projecta products are CE approved and satisfy the strictest quality and safety requirements in Europe.
Canohm supply Projecta professional projection screens with spring mechanism in various aspect ratios, sizes and screen fabrics.
Projecta professional projection screens are easily wall mountable and can also be installed in soffit via integrated hanging brackets. Their smooth tensioning arm allows for fast, trouble free extending and retracting of projection screen fabric.
Projecta professional projection screen fabric is held taut by a large slat bar and strong spring mechanism. The simple pull-out system locks at every 20 cm and the black border increases perceived clarity of projected image.
Projecta professional projection screens are supplied complete with a pull cord.
Technical characteristics of Projecta professional projection screens:
- Projecta ensures that the quality of its products are monitored by the TÜV/GS programme.
- Steel case with galvanised interior and white powder coated exterior (RAL 9016).
- Matte White S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass carrier with black backing; gain 1.0 and viewing angle 50° L/R.
- Datalux S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass carrier with black backing; increased gain 1.5 and viewing angle 35° L/R.
- High Power : double-sided coated vinyl on a woven fiberglass carrier with black backing; high gain 2.8 and viewing angle 25° L/R.
- Projection screen fabrics satisfy the requirements for fire resistance of construction materials and components.
- Square format (1:1) has a 2.5-cm black border on left/right side. Video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9) formats have a 5-cm black border all around.