Balanced doors from C.R. Laurence Australia have a number of benefits over other types of standard doors. They include:
- Providing the widest possible opening with the smallest swing arc
- Permitting the use of larger than normal doors
- Permitting the use of heavier than normal doors
- Neutralising wind and stack pressure conditions
- Simplicity of construction
- Ease of installation
Balanced doors rotate around a rolling pivot and this design concept means that large or heavy doors can be used where ordinary mechanisms could not do an adequate job of door control. Their design also allows them to be used in areas where there are space limitations.
These doors are easy to open and close, are perfect for renovations or new building construction and are the best solution for mass exit requirements of pressurized balloon type structures.