Plaspanel® are strong yet lightweight flat panels manufactured from 100% recycled plastic. Almost indestructible, Plaspanel flat sheet panels offer a number of distinct benefits over comparable flat sheet products.
- Waterproof so they do not rot, swell, delaminate, deteriorate or absorb moisture
- Non-stick surface cleans easily, is scratch resistant and difficult to graffiti
- Rustproof, chemical, bacteria and mould resistant
- Acoustic properties similar to brick, so they are ideal for many applications
- Easy to work with and can be cut, routered, drilled, welded and mechanically fixed with standard tools
100% recycled and 100% recyclable
Plaspanel® is the be-all and end-all of closed loop recycling. The product is manufactured from 100% post consumer recycled plastic waste in high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and can itself be recycled. All waste or leftover product can simply be separated from other materials and sent for recycling. Good news for you and good news for the environment.
Acoustic panels designed for a range of applications
The possible applications for Plaspanel are endless. The durability of the product makes it perfect for outdoor and high traffic areas and uses. The only limitation is your imagination.
Available in seven colours, our stock range comes with a textured stipple finish. Sheets come in bold
primary colours of red, green and blue or choose from our monochromatic palette.
- Colours: Red, Green, Blue, Off-White, Oyster Grey, Charcoal & Black
- Sheet Size: 2440mm x 1220mm
- Thicknesses: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm & 19mm
Plaspanel can be customised and fabricated to your project’s exact requirements. Other colours and finishes can be manufactured when ordered in larger quantities.
- Colour Matching
- Custom Patterns
- Smooth, emboss or deboss finish
- Acoustically Rated
- Special thicknesses
- Larger sheet sizes (up to 5750 mm x 1350 mm)