At the request of numerous architects, consultants and designers, Britex has developed a close-coupled, stainless steel toilet suite.
By bringing together all the anti-vandal, water efficient features of the Britex stainless steel pan, with the fully enclosed, tamper resistant stainless steel cistern, Britex offers a toilet suite that is both comfortable and secure.
Supplied ready to install, Britex toilet suites are ideal for public toilets and commercial washrooms, where access to a wall cavity is not possible, therefore requiring a surface mounted cistern that is resistant to vandalism.
Britex toilet suites are available in standard and disabled models, as well as incorporating either the Centinel pan, or the optimal anti-vandal Guardian pan that includes a built in, pressed stainless steel seat.
Britex toilet suite features:
- Available in Centinel or Guardian (in-built seat) configuration
- Disabled compliant models available
- 6/3 litre cistern with recessed push button
- Fully enclosed = vandal resistant, optimal hygiene and easy to clean
- Ideal water-efficient trap
- Supplied ready to install
- Provided standard with both left and right hand access panels
- Tamper proof fixings
The Britex toilet suite will be on show for the first time at Designbuild in Melbourne from 15-18th June. Visitors can see it first hand at stand J22.