Brightgreen introduces a new range of LED lighting systems designed as a more affordable and efficient halogen replacement solution.
Brightgreen’s SL3500 LED shoplighters offer all the brightness of a premium 200W halogen fitting without the high power bills. The affordability of the SL3500 now makes halogen shoplighter replacement a practical and financially sensible decision.
Brightgreen CEO and head product designer, David O’ Driscoll explains that the SL3500 will give almost 22 lumens per dollar, compared to just 14.5 for a standard LED shoplighter.
Key features of Brightgreen SL3500 LED shoplighters:
- Operating power of just 38W but emits 3192 lumens of brightness
- Delivers up to 84 lumens per watt, compared to 16 lumens per watt for a halogen equivalent
- Fully adjustable, allowing tilting to 60 degrees with a simple push
- Scores 82 on the Colour Rendering Index (CRI)
- Available in a range of colour temperatures
- Ideal for office, retail, hospitality and industrial applications
- 40,000-hour lifespan, 20 times that of halogen
- Covered by a 3-year warranty