Blum offers fitting solutions that inspire and support design trends allowing unique design ideas to be carried through to furniture interiors. Blum also realises that the functionality of furniture is particularly important for everyday use.
Continuing to invest in not only new product development but also into further developing and improving existing products, Blum have optimised its TANDEMBOX drawer and pull-out programme, consisting of TANDEMBOX intivo and TANDEMBOX antaro, ensuring that the market is serviced with an even higher quality product.
Important functions of the existing TANDEMBOX programme has been re-engineered to improve operating characteristics with tangible improvements made to the technology, providing an even greater quality of motion. This optimisation guarantees that Blum is able to provide the best possible version of TANDEMBOX with:
- Lighter opening forces with a smoother transition into the running action producing a better opening feel.
- Stability that has been significantly improved by an optimisation to the drawer side and further developing the front fixing bracket.
- Improvements made to the TANDEMBOX drawer side and cabinet profile have further enhanced the smooth, light running action when operating the drawer or pull-out.
Improved stability for high fronted pull-outs. With high fronted pull-outs becoming more significant as a design application in the kitchen and throughout the home, the optimised TANDEMBOX programme supports this trend with improvements to the front fixing bracket and drawer side, ensuring maximum stability when opening and closing TANDEMBOX drawers and/or pull-outs.
One Programme, Two lines – many designs. Blum’s TANDEMBOX programme has proven its worth for many years and offers a multitude of design possibilities that provide plenty of scope for furniture interiors thanks to its entirely different styles of programme lines to choose from:
- TANDEMBOX intivo with design elements made from different materials with colour finishes in Silk White and Terra Black.
- TANDEMBOX antaro offers a sophisticated and modular design with all components colour coordinated in a Silk White finish to underline a minimalist style.
Overall the optimisation made to both of the lines provides further support to current design trends and enhanced the functionality and convenience of TANDEMBOX in everyday use.
TANDEMBOX programme lines are based on the tried and tested TANDEMBOX cabinet profile. Its smooth running action has been impressing users for many years now. The low-friction cylindrical nylon roller runners ensure high quality of motion. Numerous motion and load bearing tests ensures the quality lasts the lifetime of the furniture.
Insist on Blum Quality. Blum's concept of quality is very comprehensive, stemming from a history of field, customer and product research. This formed a basis along with external testing institutes for Blum products services life and expected wear and tear to be higher than national and international standards.
TANDEMBOX has been recognised internationally having won numerous international design awards.
For more information on Blum’s TANDEMBOX performance optimisation or to visit a Blum showroom near you, contact your local Blum representative or visit www.blum.com