Leading fittings manufacturer Blum Australia
has introduced its latest innovation, the MOVENTO, a new range of concealed runner systems for timber drawers and pull-outs.
Offering excellent performance in terms of running action and ease of assembly, MOVENTO with integrated BLUMOTION was presented for the first time by Blum to special invitees at The Evolution of Motion, the product launch event.
MOVENTO concealed drawer runners stand out for their quality of motion from opening to closing in perfect synchronisation, producing a feather-light glide and smooth transitions.
According to Blum Product Manager, Stuart Fell, MOVENTO concealed runner systems will amaze cabinet makers and kitchen users with its smooth running action. The concealed runners add a design element that matches their functionality, making them ideal for entertainment units or furniture applications where the pull-out is close to the floor.
Key features of MOVENTO concealed drawer runner systems:
- New 4-dimensional front adjustment possible without any extra parts
- Height and tilt adjustment allowed
- Gaps can be precisely and simply aligned without tools with the new side and depth adjustment feature
- Designed for dynamic carrying capacities of 40kg and 60kg for extreme stability under heavy loads
- Ideal for wide pull-outs and heavy fronts
- Available with integrated soft-close BLUMOTION technology
- Can be equipped with SERVO-DRIVE electric opening support system for more user convenience
- Designed for heavy-duty use in kitchens as well as entire home
- Easy opening even with small handle
- Quiet transition and smooth running action
- Drawer profile synchronised with roller carriage
- Optional depth adjustment for inset applications
- Tool-free setting options
- Excellent sag values
- No additional space required below or at the back of the runner
- Warranty for the lifetime of the furniture