AVENTOS lift systems bring ease of motion and is the ideal solution for any wall cabinet. With AVENTOS every wall cabinet opens effortlessly, even wide and heavy, open with the utmost ease.
In addition to their proven stability and elegant design Blum AVENTOS lift systems are especially practical as it offers the furniture user full freedom of movement and provides unhindered access to the cabinet with the front moving up and out of the way, a great advantage over doors.
With proven stability and elegant design AVENTOS is a complete solution:
- Programme includes six different lifts. There is one to suit any desired design and storage application
- Integrated BLUMOTION for silent and effortless closing
- Lift system front stops at any desired position ensuring doors remain within easy reach
- Freedom of design - Flexibility in cabinet heights and widths combined with assured stability creating numerous possibilities for wall cabinets with extra wide or high fronts. AVENTOS can service cabinet widths up to 1800mm.
Further support for freedom of design and effortless functionality:
- Experience superior quality of motion when combined with SERVO-DRIVE electrical opening support system. Open with a light touch and close automatically with the press of a button
- TIP-ON mechanical opening support system provides a functional opening solution for AVENTOS HK series (stay lifts). Handle-less fronts open with a gentle push on the front
- Consistent horizontal lines from the base cabinet through to the overhead cabinets can be achieved throughout the kitchen when using AVENTOS
Dedicated to sustainability and quality design, AVENTOS lift systems are certified to ISO14001, ISO50001 and ISO9001 quality and environmental standards.
For more information on AVENTOS lift systems, contact your local Blum representative or visit www.blum.com.