Bishop Decorative Finishes are specialists in the application of decorative finishes to walls, ceilings and joinery.
The company was started by John Bishop 30 years ago and currently specialises in:
- Plaster and paint applied finishes
- Metallic leaf
- Glass bead panelling
- Enlarged image wall vinyls
Bishop Decorative Finishes use Waterstone Polished Plasters including:
- Stucco Veneziano
They also recognise that there is an increasing demand for environmentally friendly products and have a range of natural plasters and paints available to their customers.
The company has been involved in a variety of different commercial projects over the years. The following list is a selection from the most recent:
- Westin Hotel, Melbourne
- Oroton, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth
- Crown Casino, Melbourne and Macau China
- Channel 7 Beijing Olympic Studio sets
- Reece bathroom showrooms, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide
- Penthouse Eureka Apartment, Melbourne
More information on products and services can be found on the Bishop Decorative Finishes website.