BIS Shrapnel has released Residential Property Prospects: 2013-2016, a report that provides a comprehensive analysis of the capital city residential markets, along with forecasts over a three-year horizon.
BIS Shrapnel’s flagship residential market report undertakes a comprehensive analysis of all the fundamental drivers, explaining them in detail along with the implications for the residential markets.
These drivers include:
- Economic outlook and business conditions
- Interest rate movements and timings
- Home loan affordability
- Government policies/incentives affecting the market
- Net interstate and overseas migration, population growth
- Underlying demand and dwelling construction
- Stock deficiencies or oversupply in each market
- Trends in rental yields and rental growth
The information is then drawn together to provide an outlook for each of the capital city residential markets, as well as median house price forecasts for each as an indicator of the market cycle and residential price growth. Median house price forecasts are also included for the regional areas of Newcastle, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Townsville and Cairns, with annual forecasts for all provided through to 2016.
Residential Property Prospects 2013-2016 is a continuous service throughout the year and includes:
- Main report (published in June 2013)
- September 2013 Quarterly Market Brief (updating price growth and residential market indicators)
- December 2013 Update report
- March 2014 Quarterly Market Brief
- Enquiry service – subscribers have access to BIS Shrapnel’s team of residential property consultants and analysts to discuss the forecasts and implications
BIS Shrapnel’s Subscriptions Team can be contacted for orders or enquiries.